40 Pottery Lane, Scenery Hill, PA 15360
Phone: 724-945-6000 FAX: 724-945-5139
Monday-Friday 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
Saturday 10 AM to 4:30 PM - Closed Sunday til April 7, 2013
-NEW FOR CHRISTMAS -
SEE OUR NEW POINSETTIA JAR - CLICK HERE.
Placing an order with Westerwald.....
Our famous pottery is wheel-thrown, brush decorated, and imprinted. Because every piece is handmade, no two products are exactly alike. Your pieces may also vary from those shown. Not all pieces can be personalized. Twelve separate hands-on processes are necessary for each individual pieces completion. Each product is wheel-thrown, brush decorated, and kiln fired at 2300 degrees Fahrenheit. Our glazes are lead-free, microwave, and dishwasher safe. All pieces are stamped with a potter's mark, signed and dated. Please see below for ordering. Prices listed are for retail. If you are a wholesale shop, please contact our office for pricing.
•Not sure what to get that special someone, gift certificates are available by calling our office.
• If you should have any questions prior to organizing your order, please call, fax or email us. (email@example.com)
RETAIL ORDERS: The following information will be necessary to produce your customized pottery. Our retail production time normally runs 4-6 weeks. We do not have "secure" ordering from our site. As with our "hand-made" pottery, Phil still prefers that the staff have "hands-on" personal contact with our customers. An order, along with name, address, and phone number may be emailed to us, and someone from our office will call for the credit card number. Or a customer can call in the order. Either way, we hope to provide you with an easy and enjoyable ordering experience.
1) Please provide billing information: Name, Address, Daytime Phone.
2) Please provide shipping information (if different than billing), or you may choose to pickup at our gift shop. Shipping amount is determined by the weight of the pottery and shipping zip code.
3) Item # or description, color (the pottery is gray, the color would be the decoration, personalization, and banding; available colors are cobalt blue and hunter green, quantity, and personalization.
4) Method of payment. We accept all major credit cards, personal checks, or money orders. PA residents please remember 6% sales tax.
WHOLESALE ORDER: Please call our office for current terms and conditions of sale. Most pieces are available for wholesale, please inquire with our office staff as to availability. Orders will be processed in approximately 6-8 weeks from receipt in slow season (Jan. - June). Allow more time during our busier season (July - Dec.).
All sales are final. However, in the case of defective merchandise Westerwald may authorize a return. Please call within 10 days of receipt to explain defect. A replacement or credit may be authorized.
Copyright © 2005